In response to COVID-19 or Coronavirus we are implementing a few measures to help avoid the spread of this virus.
Just a few precautions. Better to be safe than sorry we think.
With the health interests of our customers, staff and local community in mind we will be seeking to implement the following practices until the situation improves.
We understand no one can afford to be sick and many of us are in professions where we can’t conduct our work from home.
We thank you, our loyal customers and friends for helping us achieve this aim.
We ask that you please help us maintain this by:
- Using digital or “tap” payment where possible. There is no minimum amount for digital transactions.
- For take away and pick up orders we would direct you to our online ordering app. This can be downloaded through the Apple Store or Google Play. Online payments are preferred but we will still be accepting payment of orders on pick up where necessary.
- Avoid making physical contact with the team behind the bar. No touching, shaking hands, high fives, hugs etc. please.
- Where possible please avoid touching the counter or bar.
- We ask that if you are unwell with a cold please cough into a napkin.
- Please be patient while we get through this difficult time. We may announce further temporary changes but as soon as things improve we will return to normal